“You are your child’s best advocate.” – Dr. Wiley
Our early intervention center based programs are dedicated to intense language and speech stimulation for infants and toddlers 18 months to 3 years who are at risk for speech, language and communication delays. The Ultimate goal of our program is to prepare each child to participate fully and successfully in a mainstream setting with hopes of eliminating the need for special education services in later years.
- Accepting ambulatory children of all abilities
- Evidence Based Practices
- Specific emphasis on developmental skills
- Parent training and support a component of the program
- Small staff to student ratio
- Flexible Scheduling
- 3 days a week, 3 hours each session
- Early interventionists have a minimum B.A.in communicative disorders & related fields.
- In person and Virtual Services an option in response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Superior services in a nurturing and loving environment
- Vendored by Regional Centers
- Culturally and linguistically diverse staff, methods, and students.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.