Our center provides speech therapy services for individuals as young as 18 months old through adulthood. Therapy is provided 1:1 and includes parent/caregiver debriefings to review session progress and discuss carryover activities. Our culturally diverse speech-language pathologists hold minimally a Masters degree in communication disorders from an accredited program and upon successful completion of a clinical fellowship year are certified by the American Speech- Language Hearing Association and licensed by the state of California Department of Consumer Affairs. Our culturally and linguistically diverse staff provide services in English, Spanish, Japanese, Farsi, and Sign Language.
We provide comprehensive services for:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Delayed Speech and Language
- Fluency Disorders
- Tongue Thrust
- Voice Disorders
- Hearing Impairment
- Adult and Geriatric (speech, language, and swallowing disorders attributed to stroke, surgery, or traumatic brain injury)
Speech therapy services include:
- Speech-Language Assessments
- Individual therapy sessions with parent involvement
- Autism classification by administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS)
- PROMPT therapy
- School based IEP participation
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.