WASL, the Therapeutic Preschool
Wiley Academy for Specialized Learning (WASL) preschool is a therapeutic language based preschool program for students with special needs ages 3-5. Students are exposed to a range of language based methods to facilitate growth and development in our key program areas.
Designed for Children with:
- Language delays
- Autism diagnosis and/or other Developmental delays
- Ability to follow simple adult directives
- Low aggression towards others, minimal self injurious behaviors
- Lead and facilitated by licensed speech-language pathologists.
- Rolling Enrollment
- Small 1:3, and 1:2 staff to child ratios
- Evidence based practices embedded throughout the course of the school day
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.